- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding three diplomas: the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, and the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 48 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
Today, Sept. 21st 2016, the three 6th Grade classes participated in fun, lively and enjoyable language workshops in their English classes led by M’s Cevoli, the MSHS EAL specialist and CAS coordinator. Learning and revisiting the rules of capitalization, working as a class, as teams and individuals to win house points for their Houses; everyone worked hard and enjoyed M’s Cevoli’s workshop.