- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding the American High School Diploma, the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate, and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 40 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
Last Friday, 2nd Graders went on a field trip to Parc Güell and learned about Antonio Gaudi’s life, the things he was inspired by and the mosaics, park and buildings he created. We did lots of sketching and talking about the things we saw and even got to see a 4D movie that made us feel like we were flying over Barcelona as it looked in the late 1800′s, the time when Gaudi was creating his masterpieces!
View full calendar