- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding the American High School Diploma, the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate, and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 40 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
The World Languages department would like to thank all the parents and students who came to the annual World Languages Spring Fair for their support.
It was a pleasure to share and celebrate the academic achievements of our French and Spanish as Additional Language students within the BFIS community.
From the department, we would like to acknowledge all the hard work our students put together to make the WL Spring Fair 2013-2014 a big success.
More photos will be available soon
View full calendar