- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding three diplomas: the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, and the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 48 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
We are about to inaugurate the 3rd Annual IB Visual Arts Exhibition which will be on display in the auditorium space the week of March 9-13. The exhibition is a collection of final works that have been created by Visual Arts students throughout the course and is also a component of their evaluation process. Student works feature a variety of media such as painting, drawing, illustration, collage, sculpture, ceramics, photography, graphic design, architectural design, fashion design and conceptual installation.
An informal viewing of the exhibition with the opportunity to meet and speak with our student artists will take place on Friday, March 13, from 2:00-4pm in the auditorium gallery space.