- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding the American High School Diploma, the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate, and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 40 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
Today our Grade 10 students received the visit of award-winning mixed media artist and author, Hanoch Piven. Piven’s bright, minimalist and witty collages have been appearing in publications for over 14 years. Ground meat, boxing gloves, bananas and smoked fish are just a small sample of found objects that Piven utilizes to create likenesses. He spoke to our students about how creativity doesn’t work in a straight line but in different ways and directions, how everybody is able to generate very creative and unique things just by listening to our hearts and paying attention to the endless possibilities available to us.
View full calendar