- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding three diplomas: the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, and the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 48 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
We are happy to announce our second BISA (Barcelona International Schools Association) Hockey Tournament that will be hosted at BFIS on Thursday, May 7th, at 5:30 pm.