- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding three diplomas: the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, and the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 48 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
More than ever we can say that BFIS offers true diversity in our student body and parent community. Comprised now of 51 different nationalities and cultural heritages, this richness of backgrounds, languages, and experiences is the very heart and soul of our school. At BFIS we embrace our diversity as a source of pride and strength and consider it an essential element of our school community.