- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding three diplomas: the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, and the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 48 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
El jueves, 23 de mayo, los alumnos de 4º y 5º de Primaria de SAL (Spanish as an additional language) representaron en el auditorio de BFIS la obra de teatro ” El hábito no hace al monje” y que también contaron con la colaboración de alumnos de 6º curso en SAL. Los alumnos pudieron demostrar ante un entregado público, compuesto por padres y alumnos de Primaria, su habilidad linguística en español de una manera amena y muy divertida. ¡Fue un gran espectáculo!
On Thursday, May 23, students of 4th and 5th grade SAL (Spanish as an additional language) represented in the BFIS auditorium the Spanish play “The habit does not make the monk” which also involved the collaboration of 6th grade SAL students. Students were able to demonstrate in front of their parents and Elementary students, their proficiency in the Spanish language in a fun and very funny way. What a great show!