- A differentiated American curriculum from Nursery to Grade 12.
- A college preparatory education, primarily taught in English, including learning support and foreign language programs.
- Strong, fully accredited academic program awarding three diplomas: the American High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, and the Spanish Bachillerato Certificate.
- Active Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- A welcoming global community of over 48 nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, Spain.
As part of their CAS projects, Miriam Levitt, Anna Carmignani and Silvia Valle took part in the Technovation Challenge, an internationally recognized competition which aims to promote entrepreneurship and tech literacy in girls between the ages of 10 to 18, with the purpose of reducing the gender gap. Throughout duration of the Technovation course, groups of up to five girls from more than thirty countries helped by their mentors identify a problem in their community and create an app which solves this problem. They develop a business plan to do this. Our CAS students have developed an educational app called Cram Jam which allows students to upload their IB study guides and also gain access to other students´ study guides to help them when exam time rolls around. Not only is this app now available from the app store, the grade 11 girls have been busy presenting their product in Cosmo Caixa and teaching younger students to create apps at an event called Green Light for Girls event at la Salle University. If that´s not enough, they gone through to the semi-finals of the global Technovation competition! The competition rewards the ten best groups inviting them to present their project in San Francisco. The two winning teams receive 10 000$ in order to develop and market their app. We are keeping our fingers crossed for the BFIS Byte Me Team!
- New Families Info 2016-2017
- New ES Building
- The BFIS Fund
- BFIS School Calendar 2016-2017
- BFIS School Calendar 2015-2016
- After School Program 2015-2016
- BFIS Weekly News Archive
- BFIS at a Glance
- IB & Selectividad Results 2015
- University Admissions 2014 & 2015
- BFIS Campus Map
- Annual Review
- BFIS e-Market