BFIS currently offers:
- the American High School Diploma
- the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program
- the Spanish Baccalaureate certificate
BFIS is unified by one primary set of content standards – Project AERO (American Education Reaches Out). Additionally, our technology program objectives are based on NETS (National Educational Technology Standards). Our standards are rigorous standards that reflect the international benchmarking of Achieve and the Common Core. Building on this excellent foundation, AERO Standards are an important part of providing our students with a high-quality education.
Most graduates, upon completing the BFIS program, attend colleges and universities in the United States and Europe. We invite you to review below the current selection of courses we are offering to students.
- Elementary School Course Listing
- Middle School Course Listing
- High School Course Listing
- International Baccalaureate Course Listing
- Standardized Testing English – Spanish