2016-2017 School Year
At BFIS the After-School Activities (ASA) Program offers activities to students from Nursery through High School, bringing children together by their athletic, creative, and academic interests. Our courses are designed to inspire students, enhance learning, develop skills, and foster new friendships!
The 2016-2017 program and schedule is available on the right hand side menu. You will find all of the information you need including program FAQs, course descriptions, price information, and registration forms.
- Mindfulness for Kids (Grades K-2 and Grades 3-5)
- Video Club (Grades 3-5)
- DJ Academy (Grades 6-12)
- Little Sprouts Gardening Club – now open to Nursery students!
- For student activities, please fill out one student registration form per child.
- For individual or group instrument lessons, please fill out the Concertante Music Program Registration Form and email it to email@example.com.
- For Parents activities, please use the Parent Registration Form.
Important dates for the school year 2016-2017:
1st Semester Dates: September 19 – January 27 (17 weeks)
2nd Semester Dates: January 30 – June 9 (17 weeks)
Registration for Semester 2: Starting on January 9th
Trial Week for Semester 2: January 30-February 2
The Concertante Music Program runs from October 3rd, 2016 to June 16th, 2017. This includes all individual and group instrument lessons, the Musical Theory Classes and the DIM classes. Music and Movement will start on September 19th.
Programmed activities may be cancelled if the minimum number of participants is not met. All activities also have a maximum number of participants to ensure the safety and quality of the activity. In this case, an activity may be closed or may have a waiting list.
For any questions, please contact the Auxiliary Programs Coordinator, Bea Zimmermann, at firstname.lastname@example.org.